9 Reasons Why to Use Google Analytics
1. FREE to use; you don’t have to pay any (monthly) fees for using this product. You just have to hire a person or any freelancer who is expert in it, and its done, you can also do it yourself.
2. Relatively easy basic setup; the basic implementation is very easy compared to tools from many other vendors. However, in order to fully benefit from all of the features of Google Analytics, deeper knowledge is required.
3. Documentation available on almost its every aspect; on both the implementation as well as on the configuration part thorough documentation is available. This Google Analytics Tracking code library is a very great start.
4. Powerful customizable reports; create your own customized reports with an easy drag and drop interface. Add many different dimensions and interesting metrics in one report.
5. Intuitive tool; set aside some time and then you will soon understand the interface, the different report sets and also how to work with those tools.
6. Great Analytics API; for some more advanced users, you will love the Google Analytics API.
7. Integration of WMT; it is easy to connect your Webmaster Tool data to the Google Analytics. For anyone serious about SEO, this information is really great.
8. Handy way of tracking campaigns; you can do literally track any campaign that is driving traffic to your targetted website. In order to get this right, you have to understand that how to work with utm parameters.
9. Lots of great add ons are available; add ons can make your Google Analytics implementation, configuration and its monitoring life a lot easier.
For more information and details visit - http://www.wsofi.com/